Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LIGHTROOM 2.0 CAME OUT LIGHTROOM 2.0 CAME OUT LIGHTROOM 2.0 CAME OUT LIGHTROOM 2.0 CAME OUT LIGHTROOM 2.0 CAME OUT LIGHTROOM 2.0 CAME OUT LIGHTROOM 2.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY

Sorry for the essentially meaningless post, but I wanted to say this as it's now out of beta and hopefully won't be as buggy....

Now that it's not beta, I can fulfill Directive 1 of photos! No temporary software to process my pictures! Should be a deluge of photos coming soon.

Also, I'm going to quit WoW cold turkey. At least for a few days. I have other things to do with my time during the summer. Today I'm going rock climbing and will probably edit photos...tomorrow is probably editing photos...lol....

Plus, it gives me free time at work. This summer I'm doing a lot of project management, so I kinda sit in my office and wait. I used to use that time for reading about gaming and WoW and stuff, I think I'll study my GRE vocab all day instead.

Oh yeah, I still want some recommendations for music for my slowly-being-rebuilt music library!

Speaking of which, time to whip out the flash cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I rebuilt my Chinese music library. 4000+ songs.